Unanswered questions about Benghazi:
1. When there’s air pollution in the city, does the weatherman say “Benghazi today, but clear tomorrow”?
2. Wasn’t the original name of the place “Bengay,” later changed so as not to offend Muslim conservatives?
3. Rumor has it that there was a 1950s comedian named Jack Benghazi with a sidekick named Rochester. Is this true?
4. Did Neil Diamond ever do a concert in Benghazi? If so, did he sing “Sweet Caroline”?
5. What’s the best deep dish pizza in Benghazi?
If you have information about any of these matters, please send them to your local Republican Party officials and/or Fox News.